Position Details: Security Specialist
|30 Lacs p.a
- Security Analyst (SOC) Security Automation for a Global leading Product Development Company
- Proven and Demonstrated passion for cyber security at least 8+ Years relevant experience.
- Good understanding of security operations, network security, threat intelligence, incident response.
configuration (particularly Qradar). Incident and alarm response
procedures, engagement with operations teams to manage incidents.
- Experience/ Understanding of Cloud based services (AWS), technologies, and providers (eg SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, etc.)
- Experience with writing queries, parsing and correlating data.
- Technical understanding of PaloAlto, firewall, IDS and Wildfire features
ability to perform analysis of log files from multiple different
devices and environments, and identify indicators of security threats.
Strong understanding of parsing and analyzing web, system and security
- Strong technical knowledge across a range of server and gateway platforms, including Linux/ Unix/ Windows/ Mac
- Demonstrable knowledge of scripting/ programming tools such as PowerShell, Python
- Understanding of VPN infrastructure, 2FA.
understanding of network protocols and network security TCP/ IP, UDP,
DHCP, FTP, SFTP, SNMP, SMTP, SSH, SSL, VPN, RDP, HTTP, and HTTPS.
- Knowledge of Endpoints Security, DLP is huge plus
- Familiar with YARA, STIX, TAXII, OpenIOC
verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate
technical knowledge to non- technical audience; production of policy/
standards/ project documentation
- Knowledge of data leakage prevention tools is a add on
a certification background in any one of GCIH, GCIA, GPEN, OSCP or
other relevant certifications within Cyber Security is highly